Dutch Sheets - Appeal To Heaven
Dutch Sheets
Words
given at the
Church
at Fairmont, WV
It’s
Time
You
guys have more unity here then I’ve got in my hometown. I’m here to say this
because I fill it so strongly. You’re going to have to change some things and
go to another level if you’re going to get this. IT IS TIME...AND YOU ARE
STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD OF INCREDIBLE BREAKTHROUGH. But when that comes you
can’t do business as usual, you have to hear the strategy of the Lord.
...(Dutch speaks to the pastors exhorting us to move from seeing our own places
to looking at the big picture of God’s intent for a region. He reminds the pastors that they are a piece
of that picture) There are some strategies He wants to give you on how to shake
and break things loose in this region. If you will hear Him clearly right now
and shift whatever it is... It may require a higher level of laying down your
agenda (Dutch reminds us that agenda’s aren’t bad) but what is being said is
that your vision, or whatever God has given you to do you may have to sacrifice
it for a season or lay it down and say Lord I want the good of the whole more
then I want my own.
And
so because you are doing this (to a degree, because you’re here) and I can see
what God is doing in this region... but because this is so strong on me... so He is obviously going to say something to
you that is going to take you to another level with this.
It’s
the people, the churches, the leaders coming together and doing some things
that is going to release this breakthrough in the heavenlies.
There
is a strategy.
I
don’t know what they (the strategies) are.
I don’t know what you have to do.
I just know you’re close, you’ve shifted from Karo to Karos and your
coming to fullness. You’ve got to go to
that place together.
Maybe
you’re going to have to PRAY MORE TOGETHER, LEADERS. Maybe you’re going to have to GET
RADICAL. Maybe you’re going to have to
meet together every week and pray together.
I can’t
even image, what would happen, if even a small percentage of pastors would get
together and seek God’s outpouring, even once a week for two, three or four
hours... and get on your faces and say
Lord, nothing else matters but that we get breakthrough over this state and
have an outpouring that would bring Harvest in.
I can’t image what would happen.
Somehow
we think we can get breakthrough on “this” level.... Sometimes we’ve have to change something to
get something different ( If you keep doing the things you’ve always done you
keep getting the results you’ve always gotten).
But if we would change what we are doing and HEAR THE STRATEGY OF
HEAVEN, I believe things will change... VERY QUICKLY.
What
are we willing to change? How badly do
we want to see this? Are we willing to lay it all on the line? Are we willing
to put it all on the alter?
Lord
what are you saying to this people? What
are you requiring of them Lord? What do
they need to change?
What
is the strategy of heaven? What is the
strategy of heaven for West Virginia? This region, what is it Lord?
Surely
there is something that would give us BREAKTHROUGH! Surely we can see the moment! Surely we can see things shift in Heavenlies
so that rain falls!
And
the God of History becomes the God of Today!
The
Breaker goes up before us! The King
leading us into battle! And shows us how
to break strongholds over a generation!
Shows
us how to break lethergy off of the church!
And
shows us what will create a spirit of Harvest and Deliverance.
Surely,
the Lord God, Surely, unless we are so confused and deceived, Surely You want
this much more then we do.
Surely,
Lord, we’re not waiting on You, You must
be waiting on us. You must be trying to get the right cooperation here on
earth.
And
we know that Your arm is not so short it can not save... So there must be
something we need to hear, we need to do to get breakthrough.
I
don’t know what it is, Lord, but I do know that You’re saying to me right now
about this.... I KNOW IT’S TIME. I KNOW
WHERE WE GET IT AND I KNOW THERE IS A STRATEGY.
I’M
ASKING YOU TO MAKE THIS PART OF THE NATION A MODEL, a place, a region that
hears a sound, that dares to go on record, and say IT’S TIME,... THAT IT’S
TIME... GO TELL THE LEADERS, IT’S TIME,... TELL THE CHURCH IT’S TIME... THERE
MUST BE A PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO HEAR FROM HEAVEN and do the strategy, MUST
BE WILLING (You wouldn’t have given me this word if they weren’t willing) THERE
MUST BE SOME WHO (here) THERE MUST BE SOME WHO ARE WILLING. There must be those
who will pay the price, who would change some things, who will go all the way,
who will pray more, fast more, move into that heavenly place and change the
atmosphere over this region.
They
MUST have been able to do that, You must have brought them to that point, (this
is not time waisted) YOU MUST HAVE BROUGHT THEM TO THIS PLACE, You MUST have a people here, You MUST. We don’t want things to go on as they have
been, we don’t want that any longer, Lord, we’re not happy with it, we are not
satisfied with any part of it, we are not satisfied with any part of where
we’ve been.
We Want More.
We Want Power From Heaven.
We
Want People to be added to the Church Daily those who are being saved.
We
Want You to Awaken.
We
Want the Power of Your Holy Spirit to draw them in.
Comments
Post a Comment