Diane Fink - Aglow International

Diane Fink
Aglow International
Word given over Charleston, West Virginia
during the
Aglow-sponsored City Leaders Luncheon
in conjunction with
the Aglow International Conference
October, 23, 2000

I Am Building a City

“I have a building project going on in Charleston.  I have laid the foundation and I am building stone upon stone, stone upon stone.  I am building you up into a spiritual house that I will visit with My glory.  The structure I am building is new and fresh-it is not rigid or harsh, but this structure is flexible, that the wind of My Spirit will flow into and out of , flowing this way and that, unhindered by the structure.

“I am building this city to be a city set upon hill, whose light will shine forth not only to this state and the surrounding states, but to the farthest corners of this nation. For it will be My glory which will be seen from this city, even to the nations.

“Therefore, I call you to continue to build, that My Glory may come to this house and this city may be set upon a hill for all to see My light and My Glory.”

I was also impressed about the structure.  I sensed the Lord emphasizing that the structure is new and fresh and flexible, but I heard Him say there would be some aspects that were reminiscent of the old, some parts that were recognizable, but was in the context of a new structure.


Comments

Popular Posts