Chuck Pierce -Glory of Zion International Ministries
Beckley, West Virginia
Chuck Pierce and Dutch Sheets
Dutch Sheets ministering on Monday, July 19:
Connecting and disconnecting with your history. I was going to take about 10 minutes on this, but it is a very important word for you right now
For God to totally release you to the performance stage, when He performs his word, you are going to have to understand and do some things that are obviously not quite done and reconnecting with past history
As a matter of fact I think we are just supposed to stop right now and pray:
This is really important and I don’t want to rush through it
Lord, whatever you are trying to say to West Virginia, about their history, I’m asking you to make it clear and it may be something that has already been shared or already known. And its already started, something leaders have already tuned into, and has been repented over, but maybe it needs to go there again. Maybe there are some wells of revival that need to be re-dug. You make it clear to them, this state is positioned to do it, now show them what to do By the power of your Spirit, unlock hidden treasure, connect them, bring them into alignment, and where necessary reconnect and where there has been misalignment, where there has been breech in the sense of broken relationships: racially, denominationally, religiously. I believe I hear the Lord say that through some religious strongholds, it is interesting that through religion division comes what is supposed to bring us together separates us. I hear the Lord say, the separation that has come through religious strongholds part of what I am feeling right now, the Lord is going to allow and show you how to break that. When that healing comes where there has been disconnection there will also be a reversing and a taking back of the land that was given to that spirit that was able to bring a stronghold of this religiosity denying the power, just traditions, a religious stronghold, and when you move into that realm that part of religiousness you open yourself to demonic activity and they are spirits.
But Here is what I hear the Lord saying: He’s going to break that off this state, if you will allow Him to show you what some of the roots are then there will be repenting and cleansing off some the breaches that have taken place relationally your to find that not only are you going to begin to get along better, but religious strongholds over the church will be broken. Now when there is a religious stronghold, with that there is a very reciprocal lose of power. And so when you find yourself in situations where there’s a lot of going through the motions, and I don’t mean this in a negative sense, but doing what should produce results, yet the results just won’t come its because of a religious spirit, and its keeping the power of God from being released, I didn’t make the connection till just now, but the reason the Lord has me on this is because of what I saw during worship: God is desperately wanting to begin a release of supernatural power around this state signs, wonders, miracles, to happen, there must be a breaking through this stronghold that has caused a weakening in the Body of Christ and really blocked the power there is not the alignment that there needs to be, it is like an electrical power cord or transmission line that has a disconnection. The current is there, but it just cannot connect and flow through, until things are healed and the breach is taken care of and now the power can flow through it.
Now we are gong to go all of the way with this until I feel a breakthrough. Stand with me right now, and lets pray, you begin to agree with me in prayer. OK, let’s get this Let’s start it right now and God’s going to give some of you insight into what to do and where to do this. I really feel like that surprisingly more of this is linked in this state to religious division that allowed this and breaches rather than even racial or that sort of thing. This is what I feel, now there may be the other, but this is what I feel. This is what God is tuning me into, let me say it that way.
“Now Lord, I’m asking you to heal this. I’m asking you to give your leadership the understanding that they need as to how to do this, where to go, what to pray, who to go to, maybe just a lot of small acts, of reconnecting, realigning, it may be some big things, I just release now, in Jesus Name, the revelation that is necessary to bring this about. We just release the Word of the Lord over your leadership, so they will hear very clearly what needs to happen, so that West Virginia can have this breach healed and this religious spirit will then be disarmed, and this ceiling over Your people where your power is concerned will it will be broken and there will be a connection with heaven and earth, and the power will begin to flow, signs, wonders, miracles will occur, and the Lord says this can happen within six months, if you’ll do what He’s telling you to do Spread the word, this can be broken, that which has lasted for decades, and decades and decades, can be broken in a very short season of time and supernatural great signs and wonders can begin and that would be by the end of this year. And now Lord we decree, by 2005 West Virginia can be moving into a very supernatural release of signs, wonders, miracles, The glory, the power of your Spirit, the gold dust as it were that I saw in the Spirit, the glory, your Presence, your hovering Presence, the density, the dew of Your Spirit, the very cloud of God can come into this state and rain down miracles and when the miracles happen and signs and wonders begin to take place then the lost will begin to come in because You get their attention. And Lord, signs and wonders always produce that, so harvest will begin very shortly.
So we declare that 2005 is the beginning of harvest in the state of West Virginia, that great signs and wonders are going to begin. And deliverance is going to occur, the veil is going to be lifted the ceiling is going to be broken, You are going to rend the heavens, break that ceiling off, and begin to come down. And I decree right now that there is a great release of power that is coming to this region We say there is a history, a good history and a bad history. We are going to disconnect from the bad and reconnect with the good. There is a convenantal history with God. There are forefathers in this state, men and women of God who have paid a price, have plowed the ground, preached the word, we say those wells are going to reopen, You are going to reconnect the people of God to the righteous inheritance that’s here, even in the family lines and in generations. And Lord, there is coming a new release of power a synergy of the ages is coming, a reconnection with the good and the righteous and the blessings of the covenant are going to flow again. Right down through the church in West Virginia. Family lines are going to be healed, relationships are going to be healed, bodies are going to be healed, breaches are going to be healed, rejections and betrayals are going to be healed, there is coming a healing relationships in this state, family members are going to be healed, restoration is going to take place, even things that have resulted from feuds from long ago, are going to another level of healing. And God says, “I am going to bring healing into the very atmosphere of this state, spirit soul and body. This will be a state that is going to be known for healing - healing - healing - healing - healing - healing - healing
Boy, I felt a release on that That doesn’t mean that it is finished. That means that what we needed to do to birth that in the spirit, to begin to happen, I felt really strong about that.
You have come to a real, a very - I’m just leaving my notes and going with what I feel in my spirit - You have come to an appointed time that is, that is filled with potential fruit in this state. This s so clear to me in the Spirit.
One of the fascinating words for me - some of you pastors and leaders may want to study this - go to some of the words in Greek that begin with pro-. The prefix pro- in Greek does what the prefix pre- does in English. It means ahead of time or in advance. One of the words coming into my spirit right now is pro-horizo. This is the word from which we get horizon in English. The word means boundaries, so the boundary where earth and sky meet the farthest that you can see is the horizon. Its used to talk about in the New Testament how God determines our lives, our days, our times are in His hand the Psalmist said. I love the places where this word is pro-horizo, He predestines, He predetermines, He has a destiny for us, an horizo, a boundary for my life. When I dedicated my life to the Lord He is not up in Heaven trying to come up with a plan for me. When I get into trouble He is not trying to come up with a way out. He knows the end from the beginning, Isaiah 46:10 says He declares the end from the beginning. (“I am God, and there is no one like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, ‘My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure’;” Isaiah 46:9b-10.)
Predestination is a theological term that really messes with a lot of people. And because it became such a theological hot thing, we don’t talk much about it, but when God predestines, when He uses this word in Scripture, predestined just means predestined It doesn’t mean that God takes away our free will, it means that if I cooperate with Him and choose His way He has a destiny that He ordained for me before I was ever formed in my mother’s womb. I still have to make the right choices to cooperate, but if I do He has a pre-plan for my life - pro-horizo is the word. And He declares that from the beginning, but...here is just a little word study I did recently and it is coming to me for here...when you change the word from pro-horizo and you put a different prefix on the front of it instead of pro - apo - which completely changes it now and it becomes the New Testament word for set-apart “Set apart to me, Paul and Barnabas for the work I’ve called them to.” So, He has called me, He has in advance marked out the purpose, the boundaries, the horizons of my life. He knows exactly what He wants for me to do, but as time goes on...and God brought this phrase to me recently...the phrase was so interesting that I began to meditate on it. I knew it was the Lord speaking to me. He said, “Eventually time catches up to my decree. I decree - I decree - Isaiah 46:10 - I declare the end from the beginning because I am not in time, but eventually,” He said, “time catches up to My decree.” That which I have pro-horizo for you, eventually you get to the point where it is not pro- anymore, you are there and the Lord says, “Move into it now - aphorizo”
You know, Paul often said, the Lord who called me to do this from my mother’s womb. But in Acts 13, the Lord said now The time has caught up with My decree, set apart unto Me. The Lord is saying to West Virginia, “You have caught up with some decrees, you have reached a fullness of time, if you go all the way with this now you can have some incredible breakthrough and fruit that you have been waiting for, a long time. The time is now to move into it There must be a response of faith to the Lord with that word. Hope deferred comes in and erodes our faith, and we asked so much and we have tried so hard and we have persevered so long at times when someone makes a statement like that we don’t really know whether we believe it our not.
(Long Pause)
There is strange thing when I just said what I did about you, this state, moving into that opportunity. I literally felt in my spirit a mix of unbelief and faith coming back at me and I realized there was a degree of “I want to embrace that, I don’t know if I can.” Now, where does that come from? That’s the fruit of hope deferred which makes our heart sick, Proverbs says. When you have heart disease, you can’t run the race. You can’t believe. God spoke to me awhile back and He said this to me (this was about 3-4 years ago), “I need you to revisit faith.” “What do you mean you want me to revisit faith?” “I need for you to revisit faith And I need you to go back to the basics and understand what it is and how it comes and I for you to intentionally revisit some things to get yourself back in a position of faith so I can do what I am about to do in your life because you faith level is not in a place right now that is going to enable me to do it. You must get yourself repositioned you’ve allowed hope deferred to come in and erode some of that and you don’t do what I am telling you right now I am not going to be able to do what I want to do in your life.” That’s a scary word. And so I did...I am so glad I did because of what God has done in my life in the last 3-4 years has stretched me way beyond anything I was prepared for at the time. I mean, when God put this mantle on me for America and said, “I’m going to send you to the nation,” and began to broaden my calling to the nation, “I’m going to start sending you to cities and places to make decrees and to intercede and to do this and to do that.” And basically I just said to the Lord, “Let me start in Nowhere, Montana or some po-dunk crossroads.” And the Lord said, “No, you are going to start in DC, we are going to establish something right up front. This is not about you, it is not about who you are, how big you are, what you know or don’t know. It is all about me. And I want to get something straight right now, with Me (Him talking) there is no big or little, hard or difficult, possible or impossible, I just do what I do And I don’t have hard or easy. Now until you think the way I think, you can’t do this, now go back to the basics and get it right.” Now that is what I did I am so glad I did, because I couldn’t have done this. Now when God gives me an assignment in a state, when I do what God tells me it’s done, I don’t worry about it. I felt something when I said that awhile ago. I felt some unbelief. I don’t know what to do about that and I’m not rebuking you at all. I’m not feeling any resistance. I’m just wondering if we should stop and pray because I feel like the religious spirit I just talked to you about a while ago has brought a spirit of unbelief to this state. Form of Godliness but not the power. In name your alive but in many ways you’re not there. You got to get that off
“Lord how do we do this?” I’m just going to pray right now... “Lord I’m asking you to let the fruit of what you’re about to do in West Virginia in breaking these strongholds especially this religious thing we just talked about and prayed about, I’m asking you Lord to move the people back in to a place of faith were they can believe in the greatness of God and that they can know that the promises are coming to pass and they won’t waiver and grow weary in their well doing, but they’ll persevere right up to the end because their faith is so solid. And I just rebuke the spirit of unbelief that is hovering over this state and I break off of your people dullness of hearing and the spirit of unbelief. Lord and I release them to bring forth what’s in their DNA because in their spirits they are a people of faith, they are the household of faith, they are the children of faith. They have a spirit of faith. They have the fruit of the spirit faith. So Lord I’m asking you now to resurrect and even to bring forth the gift of faith in West Virginia so that your people can begin to respond to you with hope. And Lord those who have been discouraged, those who have persevered for so long and tried so hard and just have not seen the breakthrough and have become weary, would You break hope deferred off them and heal their heart, Lord, so that can believe again, so that the promises that have not come to pass. Lord just work in there. I feel the Lord just.. This is the strangest picture I’ve ever had. I see the Lord just massaging, like you take a heart and they take it.. I see him massaging your spirit. I see God massaging the spirit of the church, your heart, but your spiritual heart. Lord just massage the heart, the spirit in West Virginia, and get it pumping again with vibrant faith so that what ever you say, whatever you tell them to do they’re ready to do it Lord. They’re ready to run the race full of vigor, full of zeal, full of power, full of enthusiasm, full of vision, full of life, filled with faith. Break the power of discouragement. Thank you Lord. Thank you Lord. Strangest thing I’ve ever seen, I’ve never seen anything like that before. If you’re a leader, your full time ministry leader, pastor, evangelist, apostolic leader, prophet, whatever just stand up now. We’re just going to do another minute or two of intercession. Lord we stand in the gap now for the leaders across this state. Lord your people, good people who love you most of them doing what their doing for the right reasons. Persevering, even when it’s been hard and difficult and Lord even when they have drifted into staleness or hope deferred or unbelief. It’s not because their bad people, it’s because the journey at times gets very wearing and their doing their best but Lord we stand in the gap for them right now and we say break off of your church the spirit of unbelief and all hope deferred. Lord massage their heart now where they begin to dream again. Vision, filled with vision , filled with life, filled with faith, ready to move forward, able to embrace anything you say when you say I’m coming to your city and I’m going to transform it. There won’t be this rejection that this couldn’t be God, but there will be this spirit of faith that engages and says show me what to do, I’m ready. Lord we break off of them fear, the spirit of fear, insecurity. The lie that says they can’t over come, they can’t prosper, they can’t hear from God. I bread that off of them in Jesus name and we release a spirit of faith to the church in West Virginia. Coming to revive them, You are, You are coming to revive them. Thank you Lord, massage the heart. Thank you Lord. Please be seated, lets just do one more quick word. Boy that felt good I love it when the Lord does that. He’s just wrecked my world in the last 3-4 years, I didn’t realize how traditional and stuck I was.
Is this where some of that feud stuff went on that we have heard about over the years? Is this the state? Here’s what I hear the Lord say, there are a lot of things that you think are not there anymore, but the roots are still there in this state. Because they are demonic, and so, some things that look like they are healed and they don’t happen anymore, they just spring up over here and they look different. Now this family doesn’t get along or this person doesn’t get along, and its not the Hatfields and the McCoys anymore, but it’s the same spirit. Just popping up in different ways. Breaking relationships, splitting churches, you know. Come on, we are going to pray just one more time, because I see that very clearly, “Now Lord, we just say, You are going to expose the root of all of this, and You are going to break through it, and the Church of West Virginia is going to begin to mirror the beauty of this state. Its going to be the beauty of holiness, its going to be the beauty of Your Presence, its going to be the beauty of brothers coming together in harmony and families living together in harmony. We say, Lord, that which is in the natural is supposed to be a picture of that which is in the spirit. So there is coming great beauty, there is coming great luscious foliage, fruit, green vegetation is coming to the Church in West Virginia. We just decree that over them now, Lord, we just say that, which has brought evil, the evil root and the spirits that have prevailed, that’s all going to be exposed, and the power of Your Spirit is going to absolutely eliminate it, pull that root out of the ground - in Jesus Name Broken covenants will be healed. Now we thank You for this Lord, just give Him thanks We thank You Father, we bless You. We love Ya Thank ya Lord Thank you Lord.
Chuck Pierce and Dutch Sheets
Dutch Sheets ministering on Monday, July 19:
Connecting and disconnecting with your history. I was going to take about 10 minutes on this, but it is a very important word for you right now
For God to totally release you to the performance stage, when He performs his word, you are going to have to understand and do some things that are obviously not quite done and reconnecting with past history
As a matter of fact I think we are just supposed to stop right now and pray:
This is really important and I don’t want to rush through it
Lord, whatever you are trying to say to West Virginia, about their history, I’m asking you to make it clear and it may be something that has already been shared or already known. And its already started, something leaders have already tuned into, and has been repented over, but maybe it needs to go there again. Maybe there are some wells of revival that need to be re-dug. You make it clear to them, this state is positioned to do it, now show them what to do By the power of your Spirit, unlock hidden treasure, connect them, bring them into alignment, and where necessary reconnect and where there has been misalignment, where there has been breech in the sense of broken relationships: racially, denominationally, religiously. I believe I hear the Lord say that through some religious strongholds, it is interesting that through religion division comes what is supposed to bring us together separates us. I hear the Lord say, the separation that has come through religious strongholds part of what I am feeling right now, the Lord is going to allow and show you how to break that. When that healing comes where there has been disconnection there will also be a reversing and a taking back of the land that was given to that spirit that was able to bring a stronghold of this religiosity denying the power, just traditions, a religious stronghold, and when you move into that realm that part of religiousness you open yourself to demonic activity and they are spirits.
But Here is what I hear the Lord saying: He’s going to break that off this state, if you will allow Him to show you what some of the roots are then there will be repenting and cleansing off some the breaches that have taken place relationally your to find that not only are you going to begin to get along better, but religious strongholds over the church will be broken. Now when there is a religious stronghold, with that there is a very reciprocal lose of power. And so when you find yourself in situations where there’s a lot of going through the motions, and I don’t mean this in a negative sense, but doing what should produce results, yet the results just won’t come its because of a religious spirit, and its keeping the power of God from being released, I didn’t make the connection till just now, but the reason the Lord has me on this is because of what I saw during worship: God is desperately wanting to begin a release of supernatural power around this state signs, wonders, miracles, to happen, there must be a breaking through this stronghold that has caused a weakening in the Body of Christ and really blocked the power there is not the alignment that there needs to be, it is like an electrical power cord or transmission line that has a disconnection. The current is there, but it just cannot connect and flow through, until things are healed and the breach is taken care of and now the power can flow through it.
Now we are gong to go all of the way with this until I feel a breakthrough. Stand with me right now, and lets pray, you begin to agree with me in prayer. OK, let’s get this Let’s start it right now and God’s going to give some of you insight into what to do and where to do this. I really feel like that surprisingly more of this is linked in this state to religious division that allowed this and breaches rather than even racial or that sort of thing. This is what I feel, now there may be the other, but this is what I feel. This is what God is tuning me into, let me say it that way.
“Now Lord, I’m asking you to heal this. I’m asking you to give your leadership the understanding that they need as to how to do this, where to go, what to pray, who to go to, maybe just a lot of small acts, of reconnecting, realigning, it may be some big things, I just release now, in Jesus Name, the revelation that is necessary to bring this about. We just release the Word of the Lord over your leadership, so they will hear very clearly what needs to happen, so that West Virginia can have this breach healed and this religious spirit will then be disarmed, and this ceiling over Your people where your power is concerned will it will be broken and there will be a connection with heaven and earth, and the power will begin to flow, signs, wonders, miracles will occur, and the Lord says this can happen within six months, if you’ll do what He’s telling you to do Spread the word, this can be broken, that which has lasted for decades, and decades and decades, can be broken in a very short season of time and supernatural great signs and wonders can begin and that would be by the end of this year. And now Lord we decree, by 2005 West Virginia can be moving into a very supernatural release of signs, wonders, miracles, The glory, the power of your Spirit, the gold dust as it were that I saw in the Spirit, the glory, your Presence, your hovering Presence, the density, the dew of Your Spirit, the very cloud of God can come into this state and rain down miracles and when the miracles happen and signs and wonders begin to take place then the lost will begin to come in because You get their attention. And Lord, signs and wonders always produce that, so harvest will begin very shortly.
So we declare that 2005 is the beginning of harvest in the state of West Virginia, that great signs and wonders are going to begin. And deliverance is going to occur, the veil is going to be lifted the ceiling is going to be broken, You are going to rend the heavens, break that ceiling off, and begin to come down. And I decree right now that there is a great release of power that is coming to this region We say there is a history, a good history and a bad history. We are going to disconnect from the bad and reconnect with the good. There is a convenantal history with God. There are forefathers in this state, men and women of God who have paid a price, have plowed the ground, preached the word, we say those wells are going to reopen, You are going to reconnect the people of God to the righteous inheritance that’s here, even in the family lines and in generations. And Lord, there is coming a new release of power a synergy of the ages is coming, a reconnection with the good and the righteous and the blessings of the covenant are going to flow again. Right down through the church in West Virginia. Family lines are going to be healed, relationships are going to be healed, bodies are going to be healed, breaches are going to be healed, rejections and betrayals are going to be healed, there is coming a healing relationships in this state, family members are going to be healed, restoration is going to take place, even things that have resulted from feuds from long ago, are going to another level of healing. And God says, “I am going to bring healing into the very atmosphere of this state, spirit soul and body. This will be a state that is going to be known for healing - healing - healing - healing - healing - healing - healing
Boy, I felt a release on that That doesn’t mean that it is finished. That means that what we needed to do to birth that in the spirit, to begin to happen, I felt really strong about that.
You have come to a real, a very - I’m just leaving my notes and going with what I feel in my spirit - You have come to an appointed time that is, that is filled with potential fruit in this state. This s so clear to me in the Spirit.
One of the fascinating words for me - some of you pastors and leaders may want to study this - go to some of the words in Greek that begin with pro-. The prefix pro- in Greek does what the prefix pre- does in English. It means ahead of time or in advance. One of the words coming into my spirit right now is pro-horizo. This is the word from which we get horizon in English. The word means boundaries, so the boundary where earth and sky meet the farthest that you can see is the horizon. Its used to talk about in the New Testament how God determines our lives, our days, our times are in His hand the Psalmist said. I love the places where this word is pro-horizo, He predestines, He predetermines, He has a destiny for us, an horizo, a boundary for my life. When I dedicated my life to the Lord He is not up in Heaven trying to come up with a plan for me. When I get into trouble He is not trying to come up with a way out. He knows the end from the beginning, Isaiah 46:10 says He declares the end from the beginning. (“I am God, and there is no one like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, ‘My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure’;” Isaiah 46:9b-10.)
Predestination is a theological term that really messes with a lot of people. And because it became such a theological hot thing, we don’t talk much about it, but when God predestines, when He uses this word in Scripture, predestined just means predestined It doesn’t mean that God takes away our free will, it means that if I cooperate with Him and choose His way He has a destiny that He ordained for me before I was ever formed in my mother’s womb. I still have to make the right choices to cooperate, but if I do He has a pre-plan for my life - pro-horizo is the word. And He declares that from the beginning, but...here is just a little word study I did recently and it is coming to me for here...when you change the word from pro-horizo and you put a different prefix on the front of it instead of pro - apo - which completely changes it now and it becomes the New Testament word for set-apart “Set apart to me, Paul and Barnabas for the work I’ve called them to.” So, He has called me, He has in advance marked out the purpose, the boundaries, the horizons of my life. He knows exactly what He wants for me to do, but as time goes on...and God brought this phrase to me recently...the phrase was so interesting that I began to meditate on it. I knew it was the Lord speaking to me. He said, “Eventually time catches up to my decree. I decree - I decree - Isaiah 46:10 - I declare the end from the beginning because I am not in time, but eventually,” He said, “time catches up to My decree.” That which I have pro-horizo for you, eventually you get to the point where it is not pro- anymore, you are there and the Lord says, “Move into it now - aphorizo”
You know, Paul often said, the Lord who called me to do this from my mother’s womb. But in Acts 13, the Lord said now The time has caught up with My decree, set apart unto Me. The Lord is saying to West Virginia, “You have caught up with some decrees, you have reached a fullness of time, if you go all the way with this now you can have some incredible breakthrough and fruit that you have been waiting for, a long time. The time is now to move into it There must be a response of faith to the Lord with that word. Hope deferred comes in and erodes our faith, and we asked so much and we have tried so hard and we have persevered so long at times when someone makes a statement like that we don’t really know whether we believe it our not.
(Long Pause)
There is strange thing when I just said what I did about you, this state, moving into that opportunity. I literally felt in my spirit a mix of unbelief and faith coming back at me and I realized there was a degree of “I want to embrace that, I don’t know if I can.” Now, where does that come from? That’s the fruit of hope deferred which makes our heart sick, Proverbs says. When you have heart disease, you can’t run the race. You can’t believe. God spoke to me awhile back and He said this to me (this was about 3-4 years ago), “I need you to revisit faith.” “What do you mean you want me to revisit faith?” “I need for you to revisit faith And I need you to go back to the basics and understand what it is and how it comes and I for you to intentionally revisit some things to get yourself back in a position of faith so I can do what I am about to do in your life because you faith level is not in a place right now that is going to enable me to do it. You must get yourself repositioned you’ve allowed hope deferred to come in and erode some of that and you don’t do what I am telling you right now I am not going to be able to do what I want to do in your life.” That’s a scary word. And so I did...I am so glad I did because of what God has done in my life in the last 3-4 years has stretched me way beyond anything I was prepared for at the time. I mean, when God put this mantle on me for America and said, “I’m going to send you to the nation,” and began to broaden my calling to the nation, “I’m going to start sending you to cities and places to make decrees and to intercede and to do this and to do that.” And basically I just said to the Lord, “Let me start in Nowhere, Montana or some po-dunk crossroads.” And the Lord said, “No, you are going to start in DC, we are going to establish something right up front. This is not about you, it is not about who you are, how big you are, what you know or don’t know. It is all about me. And I want to get something straight right now, with Me (Him talking) there is no big or little, hard or difficult, possible or impossible, I just do what I do And I don’t have hard or easy. Now until you think the way I think, you can’t do this, now go back to the basics and get it right.” Now that is what I did I am so glad I did, because I couldn’t have done this. Now when God gives me an assignment in a state, when I do what God tells me it’s done, I don’t worry about it. I felt something when I said that awhile ago. I felt some unbelief. I don’t know what to do about that and I’m not rebuking you at all. I’m not feeling any resistance. I’m just wondering if we should stop and pray because I feel like the religious spirit I just talked to you about a while ago has brought a spirit of unbelief to this state. Form of Godliness but not the power. In name your alive but in many ways you’re not there. You got to get that off
“Lord how do we do this?” I’m just going to pray right now... “Lord I’m asking you to let the fruit of what you’re about to do in West Virginia in breaking these strongholds especially this religious thing we just talked about and prayed about, I’m asking you Lord to move the people back in to a place of faith were they can believe in the greatness of God and that they can know that the promises are coming to pass and they won’t waiver and grow weary in their well doing, but they’ll persevere right up to the end because their faith is so solid. And I just rebuke the spirit of unbelief that is hovering over this state and I break off of your people dullness of hearing and the spirit of unbelief. Lord and I release them to bring forth what’s in their DNA because in their spirits they are a people of faith, they are the household of faith, they are the children of faith. They have a spirit of faith. They have the fruit of the spirit faith. So Lord I’m asking you now to resurrect and even to bring forth the gift of faith in West Virginia so that your people can begin to respond to you with hope. And Lord those who have been discouraged, those who have persevered for so long and tried so hard and just have not seen the breakthrough and have become weary, would You break hope deferred off them and heal their heart, Lord, so that can believe again, so that the promises that have not come to pass. Lord just work in there. I feel the Lord just.. This is the strangest picture I’ve ever had. I see the Lord just massaging, like you take a heart and they take it.. I see him massaging your spirit. I see God massaging the spirit of the church, your heart, but your spiritual heart. Lord just massage the heart, the spirit in West Virginia, and get it pumping again with vibrant faith so that what ever you say, whatever you tell them to do they’re ready to do it Lord. They’re ready to run the race full of vigor, full of zeal, full of power, full of enthusiasm, full of vision, full of life, filled with faith. Break the power of discouragement. Thank you Lord. Thank you Lord. Strangest thing I’ve ever seen, I’ve never seen anything like that before. If you’re a leader, your full time ministry leader, pastor, evangelist, apostolic leader, prophet, whatever just stand up now. We’re just going to do another minute or two of intercession. Lord we stand in the gap now for the leaders across this state. Lord your people, good people who love you most of them doing what their doing for the right reasons. Persevering, even when it’s been hard and difficult and Lord even when they have drifted into staleness or hope deferred or unbelief. It’s not because their bad people, it’s because the journey at times gets very wearing and their doing their best but Lord we stand in the gap for them right now and we say break off of your church the spirit of unbelief and all hope deferred. Lord massage their heart now where they begin to dream again. Vision, filled with vision , filled with life, filled with faith, ready to move forward, able to embrace anything you say when you say I’m coming to your city and I’m going to transform it. There won’t be this rejection that this couldn’t be God, but there will be this spirit of faith that engages and says show me what to do, I’m ready. Lord we break off of them fear, the spirit of fear, insecurity. The lie that says they can’t over come, they can’t prosper, they can’t hear from God. I bread that off of them in Jesus name and we release a spirit of faith to the church in West Virginia. Coming to revive them, You are, You are coming to revive them. Thank you Lord, massage the heart. Thank you Lord. Please be seated, lets just do one more quick word. Boy that felt good I love it when the Lord does that. He’s just wrecked my world in the last 3-4 years, I didn’t realize how traditional and stuck I was.
Is this where some of that feud stuff went on that we have heard about over the years? Is this the state? Here’s what I hear the Lord say, there are a lot of things that you think are not there anymore, but the roots are still there in this state. Because they are demonic, and so, some things that look like they are healed and they don’t happen anymore, they just spring up over here and they look different. Now this family doesn’t get along or this person doesn’t get along, and its not the Hatfields and the McCoys anymore, but it’s the same spirit. Just popping up in different ways. Breaking relationships, splitting churches, you know. Come on, we are going to pray just one more time, because I see that very clearly, “Now Lord, we just say, You are going to expose the root of all of this, and You are going to break through it, and the Church of West Virginia is going to begin to mirror the beauty of this state. Its going to be the beauty of holiness, its going to be the beauty of Your Presence, its going to be the beauty of brothers coming together in harmony and families living together in harmony. We say, Lord, that which is in the natural is supposed to be a picture of that which is in the spirit. So there is coming great beauty, there is coming great luscious foliage, fruit, green vegetation is coming to the Church in West Virginia. We just decree that over them now, Lord, we just say that, which has brought evil, the evil root and the spirits that have prevailed, that’s all going to be exposed, and the power of Your Spirit is going to absolutely eliminate it, pull that root out of the ground - in Jesus Name Broken covenants will be healed. Now we thank You for this Lord, just give Him thanks We thank You Father, we bless You. We love Ya Thank ya Lord Thank you Lord.
Comments
Post a Comment